Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Futbol Friendly Christmas List

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year! I love Christmas music, the cold weather, ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, the warm fires, all the holiday treats and the season of giving. It’s such a magical time where we are reminded of how fortunate we are and the unique opportunities we have to help others. Although I wish it always carried over into our everyday lives, I love watching how this holiday transforms our attitudes and opens the hearts of complete strangers. Can’t wait for the cookies, the carols and the fireside cuddles!

With Christmas just around the corner, I found it only fitting to talk about Christmas Lists! For all of you who actually do your shopping before the week of Christmas, here are a few things every soccer player should have on this year’s list!

Shea’s Top 10 Futbol Friendly Christmas Gifts

10. SKLZ 6X Hurdles
-I LOVE training with these hurdles! They are great for agility and getting those feet moving fast, especially after all these holiday meals!

9. Soccergirlprobs attire
-These girls are hilarious and their gear relates to every soccer player. Here is my favorite!

8. Soccer Jersey

-Obviously I suggest an NWSL Jersey, but any EPL or USWNT jersey will surely put a smile on any soccer player's face this Christmas!

7. SKLZ Soccer Strong Kit
-This kit has everything you need to take both your physical and mental game to the next level. Plus you get to train alongside pros like Alex Morgan & Ali Krieger every step of the way!

6. Cleats

-Since joining the ECNL team, I am now partial to Nike and I absolutely love my Magistas! Cleats always make a great Christmas present for any soccer player!

5. Momo Headband
-This is a great little stocking stuffer! Momo bands stay on your head and they come in all kinds of crazy prints and colors! A camo or cheetah print momo band will definitely make my list this year! 

4. U.S. Championship T-Shirt 

-I mean we are World Cup Champions….

3. She’s The Man DVD 
-This movie never gets old and every soccer player should own it. End of discussion. 

2. Nike Running Shoes
-Because a girl can never have enough shoes :) 

1. SKLZ Quickster goal

-I got to test this training goal when I was in Phoenix. This is a great tool that will help take your game to the next level. It makes training alone WAY easier and I will most definitely be putting this on my list this Christmas!

Well that’s all I’ve got for this years list. Comment below and let me know what you are putting on your list this Christmas!

As for my adventures, I traveled to Greensboro, NC this past weekend for the ECNL Composite Event. Glad to get another event under my belt and continue to learn from this experience.

Unfortunately, I lost a bet during the event and was forced to partake in a doughnut eating challenge. 5 Krispie Kreme doughnuts later...I think I got my fix for the next couple of years. 

This week I am looking to explore Carytown, attend some holiday parties, partake in our office cookie exchange and eat at Proper Pie! 

Tune in next week to hear my take on the importance of rest and how to manage a setback! Now off to bake some cookies and knit some ugly sweaters. Happy Holidays y'all!

1 comment:

  1. My Christmas list is quality time with my family. I think you could have eaten 6 delicious Krispie Kreme doughnuts!

    ReplyDelete

Amazingyoungwomen.com © 2014. Do not copy this site. Designed by Justinwoodie.com